Monday, January 6

♡ do-it-yourself: jeremy scott-inspired stencils ♡

Hellooo all~ Today's post isn't going to be a tutorial (I've got one of those planned for later o.~), I just wanted to post these Jeremy Scott stencils that I made recently for a reader (Hey Max! ♡) and thought the rest of you guys might like to use them as well. Click the links below to view the stencils, & let me know if you end up making something with them. I can't wait to see what you come up with!! (っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

   Earth Sucks  I'm a Mess  Adults Suck, Then You Are One

11 comments:

  1. My reaction at reading "I'm a mess": yes; accurate.
    Anyway, thanks for the stencils, Marlena!

    http://sagelliv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing!, I want try to do "Earth sucks"...really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! "I'm A Mess" sounds good to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great!! i'm definitely going to use the "earth sucks" one! :D thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute! The "earth sucks" one is probably going to go on a shirt...or maybe even my notebook! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the stencils! going to use the "earth sucks" because yes thats true haha

    http://riotouslolita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely post and DIY idea! I adore Jeremy Scott, so this made me so happy.

    http://musingsofanoutsider.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Marlena, I loove Jeremy Scott but I don't own anything because it's very expensive, so these come in handy!! I can work these stencils into many ideas, I will let you know if I do something <3.<3 xxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to use these for some cool DIY stuff but I'm currently putting these into collages on my tumblr. I've just finished using the 'Earth Sucks' template, collages can be found here: plastic-adolescent.tumblr.com thanks for these Marlena!xo

    ReplyDelete

♡ ♡ ♡ thanks for the comment! ♡ ♡ ♡