Saturday, November 16, 2013

cherry bomb

furryyyy
This is me attempting to dress warm while also trying to look like I haven't completely given up (I usually save that look for mid-February!) -.- I've had this super rad Meadham Kirchhoff tee since July (I bought it for myself as an early birthday present 0.~), but today was actually my first time wearing it out. I think it's the perfect match for my new polka dotted pants and fluffy coat! ❤

coat - gift from my sister | flower pin & t-shirt - Meadham Kirchhoff | pants - forever 21 | boots - thrift

This is the design that's on the front of the shirt (scanned from one of their show invites!) It's a collage that Edward made for their A/W 2012 collection and I'm totally in love with it! *ヮ* 
mkt
And this is the back of the shirt, which is actually my favorite part! It's meant to look like a tour t-shirt with each of the dates representing a collection from their 'Cosmology of Women' series. ❤ ❤ ❤
mu
I also did some splotchy rainbow eye makeup to match all the colors in my outfit. I used Kaleidoscope-era Siouxsie and this brilliant tutorial that Arabelle made for Rookie as a reference. *:・゚✧
mu3
Are you tired of seeing my face yet? (▰˘◡˘▰)
And now that we're on the topic of Meadham Kirchhoff, is anyone else as excited as I am for the collection they're launching with Topshop next week? I've literally spent the last two weeks going over every single photo of the collection while making squealing noises at my computer screen. You probably think I'm joking but I AM NOT! ~dead serious fangirl over here~ Can you blame me, though? I mean, just look at this:
I'm at a loss for words over all this flawlessness!ヽ(=´▽`=)ノ I've got my fingers crossed that I'll be able to snag at least one piece from this collection, though I'm not going to get my hopes up, I have a feeling this stuff is gonna sell out quick! >.<

16 comments:

  1. "attempting to dress warm while also trying to look like I haven't completely given up" - LOL! I've pretty much already given up and it's only nov. Your eyeshadow is a-mah-zing! And loving the tee!
    xoxo, Lindsey Dish
    thebeltedpear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love. you are a makeup master. also the coat is pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Coat! (yes, the Coat is so amazing it needs to be capitalised). I just.... words fail me. I just really love it. And the eyeshadow is pretty rad too. :)

    xxLissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. your eye make up looks so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fucking LOVE Meadham Kirchhoff and I'm hella jealous of your shirt! Plus eye makeup inspo, definitely

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, you're killing it! That fluffy yeti jacket is fantastic! I'm also crossing my fingers that I can grab one of the topshop pieces, but I don't know if it'll be in my budget :'( still, I can't help dreaming about that fluffy pastel coat and the blue dress with the fur trim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love what you've done with your eye make-up. It looks amazing and very well done and of course your hair and outfit are lovely as always <3
    Chamomile Dealer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your makeup is fucking awesome!! in love <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. how the hell did you do that eye make-up! ... so intricate
    that Meadham Kirchhoff pic:
    1. perfect attitude/stances
    2. looking at it makes me think of '95 hole for some reason
    ?!?? - or perhaps I just see them in everything - hole fanboy haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty simple actually! I just slapped on as many colors as I could and didn't blend (hardly any skill required! haha -.-)

      I think you're definitely right on about the Hole vibes from this photoshoot - Ed & Ben are Hole fanboys as well, and a lot of their work is inspired by Courtney! ^__^

      Delete
  10. Totally trippin' your outfit and makeup!! And I'm excited I bought some Meadham Kirchhoff for Topshop tights.... everything is so pretty.. but some pieces are soo expensive u.u

    have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg I knooow! @.@ I was only able to snag a t-shirt & some tights (and even THAT was a bit too expensive for me, but I couldn't stop myself u.u) I can't wait to see how you style the tights!! <3

      Delete
  11. Ah your eye makeup is brilliant! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg your coat!!!! aaaahhhh it looks so fluffy and warm and comfy and is SO CUTE ;_______;
    and you make me want to wear pants?? ;_;

    i also love your hair!! it isn't an awkward lenght at all <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Eline!!! <3 These pants are kind of amazing (& I usually hate pants/jeans??) They're high waisted, so I'm pretty sure that has something to do with it! *o*

      Delete